5E Lesson Model:
- Engage- Students are introduced to chemical changes as they worked with slime in the last scope, and play a “Heads-Up” game.
- Explore- Students investigate the differences between chemical and physical reactions.
- Explain- Explain the difference between physical and chemical changes, read the STEMscopedia, participate in the activities in the Scope packet.
- Elaborate- Students will explore connections and applications of science content through interactions with authentic, real world media.
- Evaluate- Students will complete their evaluation by October 22.
| || |