Back to School Night – Thursday, September 19, 5:30-6:30, in Room 25. This event is for parents only. Hope to see you then.
Thursday is a minimum day. Students will be dismissed at 12:40 and they will not have lunch at school, so please pack a larger snack. We WILL have music tomorrow. Bring your instrument.
Please turn in emergency kits. (Info in the office) We have only received 12 so far!
Please join the PTA. We are at 34% membership. Our goal is 100%!!
* It's still really hot. Please bring a water bottle! This is part of your homework!
Mrs. Hubbard's Math Class: PS 19
Reading: Read 20 minutes every night.
- Kidblog: Go to Kidblog and read Mrs. Hubbard's post. Then start your own NEW POST on YOUR BLOG to answer Mrs. Hubbard's questions.
- All Writer's Workshop notebooks should be covered now.
- Wordly Wise - Complete 1D
- Quizlet - practice vocab
- Spelling City - Practice spelling words
- We will have a spelling test and a vocab test on Friday.
- Study for Science Chapter 1 Test 9/'23