Students should bring a towel and wear their pajamas to school! They should also bring a book to read and a favorite picture book to read with their buddies (Dr. Seuss are always good since this event began as a celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday!)
Mrs. Hubbard's Math: PS 110
Sign of the Beaver:
- See instructions in Edmodo on how to write your 2nd paragraph of the Matt or Attean Character essay.
- Current Event essay due week of 3/16.
- You must call Google Voice prior to presenting.
- Lesson 13e
- Study Spelling Words on Spelling City.
- Vocab and Spelling tests Friday.
- Study Guide - Complete page 1
- Chapter 7, Lessons 4-5 Quiz on Monday, 3/9.
- Start reviewing NOW for test next Thursday, March 12th.
- Study guide went home today.
Student Council: If you are running, forms are due on Friday at 2:45. No exceptions.