A class thank you and individual thank yous went home today. Please make sure your child shares them with you!
Our MANDATORY Parent Information Meetings for our April Catalina trip are on January 14th and 15th (next Wednesday and Thursday.) Please plan to attend ONE of these valuable meetings if you'd like your student to attend the Catalina trip.
- Re-read Sign of the Beaver, Chapter 5-6 closely and carefully. Then, complete the Chapter 5-6 Edmodo post.
- Read Chapter 7 carefully and closely. Please use the "signpost" pages of your journal to record important passages that will deepen your understanding of the novel. Be prepared to share your observations tomorrow. Remember, your Reading Journal is part of your Reading grade.
- Please make sure you have shared your "Emotion" narrative with me. I only have 13 of 30 shared narratives, despite several reminders! I am going to mark your grade down if I have to spend time searching for your work.
- Paragraph Edit - Complete "Tuesday" paragraph of "Narcisa Whitman."
- Complete lesson 9c
- Your "Moment in Time" Scholars Speak assignment is due on Monday. This includes writing it neatly by hand on the paper provided, and illustrating your story in the "snowglobe" at the top. If you need another copy of the paper, access it below.
- Be prepared for your experiment. Share your experiment date with your parents. (Experiments were calendered today with Mrs. K.)