Parents, if you didn't attend last night's Catalina Information meeting, please plan to attend the meeting TONIGHT at 6:30 in the cafeteria. If you would like your child to attend the field trip, you must attend one meeting.
5th Grade Panoramic Photo:
Order forms were sent home for our Panoramic Photo which will be taken on Thursday, January 22 at 8:30 am.
MBEF: Thank you to all Room 25 families who have already made a donation to the Manhattan Beach Education Foundation this year. You, through your donations to MBEF, provide funding for Ms. Tower , our PE Teacher, Mrs. Jones, our library specialist, Mrs. Liu, our science specialist, Mrs. Rosenburg, our reading specialist, all of our excellent Music Educators, and many of our classroom teachers, who keep class sizes smaller in grades K-3. Also, please remember that your donations fund valuable programs at the middle school and high school. You definitely want to keep our schools strong K-12!
Let¹s shoot for 100% participation, so we will receive a classroom bonus to purchase supplies for our classroom this year. So far, our class is at 66%. Please donate and participate today! http://mbef.org/givetoday/
Mrs. Hubbard's Math: PS 83
Wordly Wise: We will only have the vocab test tomorrow.
- Make sure you took the Chapter 8-9 test that is posted in the SIGN OF THE BEAVER group. Also, make sure you are ready to discuss Chapter 10.
- Complete IXL Lesson J.1 by Friday.
1. Make sure your notes are complete and ready to be turned in tomorrow.
2. Study for New England and Middle Colonies test tomorrow.
- We have six more presentations tomorrow. If that's you, please be prepared!
- "New Year's Resolution" Scholars Speak writing will be presented the week of January 26.
Science: Be prepared for your experiment.