Back to School Night – Thursday, September 19, 5:30-6:30, in Room 25. Hope to see you then.
Thursday is a minimum day. Students will be dismissed at 12:40 and they will not have lunch at school, so please pack a larger snack
Please turn in emergency kits. (Info in the office) We have only received 12 so far!
Please join the PTA. We are at 34% membership. Our goal is 100%!!
* It's still really hot. Please bring a water bottle! This is part of your homework!
Math: PS 18
Reading: Read 20 minutes every night.
- Writer's Workshop Notebook Cover: Glue your cover art on to your cover. Add any background paper or any additional photos you would like to have on the front or back. With the help of a parent, cover your notebook with contact paper to protect it. Remember, you will need to make a few cuts so that you can fold the top down and the sides in.
- Wordly Wise - Complete 1C
- Quizlet - practice vocab
- Spelling City - Practice spelling words
- Study for Science Chapter 1 Test 9/'23