- Read Chapter 13 and complete Edmodo prompt.
- Read Chapter 14 and choose a passage that is important. Be ready to discuss tomorrow.
Writing: Make final revisions on Emotion narrative and be ready to print Tuesday. Make sure that you have done the following:
1. Included the title and author (centered at the top)
2. Indented all paragraphs. (Be sure to indent every time a new speaker speaks or new action begins.)
3. Proof-read your story OUT LOUD to catch grammar and punctuation errors.
4. Checked your spelling.
5. Turned in your best work.
Wordly Wise –
- Complete 10d and 10 e by Wednesday, January 28.
- Review packet due Wednesday.
- Map test on 13 colonies - Wednesday
- Open Book, Open Note Test on Southern Colonies Thursday
- Make sure you have shared your New England and Middle Colonies test with your parents.
- ***Return Walk Through American Revolution Parent Volunteer sheets by Thursday!
- Prepare for Scholars Speak: New Year’s Resolution writing.
Science: Prepare Experiments