Parents, please plan to attend one of our two information sessions on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 6:30 in the cafeteria. If you would like your child to attend the field trip, you must attend one meeting.
5th Grade Panoramic Photo:
Order forms were sent home for our Panoramic Photo which will be taken on Thursday, January 22 at 8:30 am.
MBEF: Thank you to all Room 25 families who have already made a donation to the Manhattan Beach Education Foundation this year. You, through your donations to MBEF, provide funding for Ms. Tower , our PE Teacher, Mrs. Jones, our library specialist, Mrs. Liu, our science specialist, Mrs. Rosenburg, our reading specialist, all of our excellent Music Educators, and many of our classroom teachers, who keep class sizes smaller in grades K-3. Also, please remember that your donations fund valuable programs at the middle school and high school. You definitely want to keep our schools strong K-12!
Let¹s shoot for 100% participation, so we will receive a classroom bonus to purchase supplies for our classroom this year. So far, our class is at 66%. Please donate and participate today! http://mbef.org/givetoday/
Mrs. Hubbard's Math: PS 81
Wordly Wise: Lesson 9e
Vocab and spelling test on Friday.
- Finish Chapter 9 and Read Chapter 10 in Sign of the Beaver. Complete Edmodo Assignment.
- "Emotion" essay is due tomorrow. It should be READY TO PRINT. This means that it has a centered title, and author line.
by Mrs. Hubbard
- The font should be size 14.
- Your work should be proofread for grammatical and spelling errors.
1. Complete study packet. If there is something we haven't covered, we will cover it tomorrow. You can fill in any last blanks then. (Do not use this as an excuse not to do homework. There are only one or two questions that this COULD affect.)
2. Study for New England and Middle Colonies test on Friday, 1/16.
All students should prepare for oral presentation.
Science: Be prepared for your experiment.