We have music tomorrow, so bring your instruments!
HOMEWORK FOR MONDAY, AUGUST 29th
- Give your parents the first day packet for them to review. Have them fill out and sign the papers that require a signature and return them to class
- Bring in a BELOVED book. Be ready to share a quote from it and a sentence or two about why you liked it.
- Fill out and return your Student Interest Survey, "Tell Me a Little Bit About Yourself" if you didn't finish it in class today.
- Bring in any supplies that you were missing especially a Math Sock.
- Read 20 minutes or more and record on your Reading Log.
- Tell your parents what a great day you dad today in school!