- Complete Thursday homework
- Study for the quiz. See notes on Mrs. G's website. (There is a link on my home page.)
- Complete 2C
- Make sure all of your notes are complete. We will do Primary and Secondary Sources tomorrow. Then you will have all of your handouts.
- You can study for your test (Tuesday, 9/22) by using the practice activities in the Social Studies folder in Edmodo.
- Read Chapters 5 and 6 and complete the Edmodo posts for each. (Most students did the majority of this in class today.)
- Work on your first writing assignment. You should have spoken to your parents about your history last night. Write your first draft tonight.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday people, I'm going to move you to the following week. (Week of 9/28). We will do the 2nd Scholars Speak the week of October 5, rather than 9/28. TOO MUCH GOING ON!