- Complete daily homework
- Study for test tomorrow. Review your notes and the information you put in your Native Cultures booklets.
- Practice with the Kahoots we played today in class:
- Kahoot for Ancient Civilizations: https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/e44e494d-c58b-4680-a676-c303c3c9adbb
- Kahoot for Early Native Cultures: https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/368a2d89-2671-41ef-a7fa-ed8058d3c3dc
. Remember that you will need TWO devices to play a Kahoot. Example: Look at the questions on your computer or ipad and then answer them on your phone, itouch, etc.
- You will be turning in your Native Cultures booklets. Make sure that you have checked the table posted in the Social Studies page and in Edmodo to make sure you have included all of your Indian facts.
- Tonight, please jot down some evidence of character traits for your partner books. Just go back through your notes and your book to see what you have learned about your character. Jot down your evidence You do not need to read more to do this. Just think about what you already know. (Many of you already did this in class today)
- Example: Trait - Determination, Evidence - Sarah will not back down when her mother insists that Sarah forget all about taking her art classes. Sarah decides that she will check books on famous artists out of the library.
KIDBLOG: The 2nd Kidblog is due this Friday, 11/6.
- Complete 5a
Root Word Test:
Graded Root Word tests went home today. Those students who would like to re-take their Root Word tests should do so by Friday. It will be up to you to come and see me and retake the test during recess. I have entered your original scores in PowerSchool. I will change it once you retaken the test.