- We got our reading books and reading partners today! If you assigned yourself reading, then be sure to complete it this weekend. Don't forget to record your thoughts, predictions, questions, and Notice and Note signposts as you read.
- If you didn't assign weekend reading please continue with your 20 minute reading and record in your Reading Log.
- Remember, our district homework requirement is 5 days times 20 minutes (or more) for at least 100 minutes per week!
- If you didn't complete your word sort in class, please complete it by Tuesday. We will have a spelling test on Friday.
- Roots 1-20 Test is Friday.
- Monday presenters: Be ready with your presentation. You will be turning in your flow chart with your writing assignment.
- Call Google Voice before you present.
RED RIBBON WEEK is next week. Wear red on Wednesday.
Parent Conferences are next week. We will be on all minimum days 8:15 - 12:40. There will be no lunch service. Pack a healthy snack that will stick to your ribs until you go home!